Sunday, December 26, 2010

Oh tattoo girl,


Oh tattoo girl,
I wanna to invest me in your heart account,
This time to safe your future with me, if possible…
I just wanna everyday new starting with you,
Decision never change by the confusion of your vision….

When we met first in the resort party,
I never forget how we celebrate there….
It’s an incident, we met again in the club,
Then I knew this, the life is nonstop fun….
At that time , demand of young hearts on the move,
But we weren’t had extra time,
To enjoy the party in a perfect mode….

You never knew , how special you for me,
But I never had any confirmation about your attraction or rejection….
After all, I wanna proud on my luck by chance,
But , in the end, you said, this pattern of collection of girlfrienz is like to update a encyclopedia……
So I’m sorry my tattoo girl, you showed merely changes by time……

No comments:

Post a Comment